Monday, March 16, 2009

More Sharon

I realized I didn't post all the pictures of our visit from Sharon...
Sarah and Heather are incredible gymnasts and dancers and my kids love watching them do their tricks on the trampoline - or just jumping and having fun with them...
Collin, Heather, Max, Kelsey & Sarah
My kids and their recently returned grandparents
(I don't know why mom's face looks like she was in a flour fight once the pictures were downloaded - she didn't look like that in normal light... weird!)
Me and my 3 oldest sisters, Debbie, Mom, me, Chris and Sharon

It's always fun to visit with family. Man, if we lived nearer to them it would be great because they would totally spoil my kids. I don't think Kelsey hardly walked the entire time, one of the girls was always carrying her off somewhere and Collin loved playing with them too! Still I shouldn't complain since we do have 7 aunts, 3 uncles, 11 cousins, one set of grandparents, a step-grandpa and a great-grandpa that all live in town - the fun of coming from a large family...

1 comment:

sharonhat said...

Funny, I was just thinking about you, missing your cute kids, wishing we lived closer, so I thought "I'll check out Cathy's blog, iys been a few weeks..." And what do you know, we are on it! We really miss you guys! Come visit us this summer, maybe we will have a pool by then.