Saturday, April 25, 2009

Potty Training at 3 AM

Kelsey was pretty much potty trained until she got princess pull-ups... now she's only potty trained when it's inconvenient...It was early morning when I got up to go to the bathroom. While there I heard Kelsey yell, "Mom, I need to go potty!" I told Chad to get her then later I heard him go back to bed... When I got up to see her she was sitting on the potty reading her book...
I don't know where she got the weird idea to just sit and read a book all night??? Needless to say I finally had to drag her off the toilet and put her back to bed at about 3:45am - just go back to sleep!

3 comments:

Davenport family said...

ha ha ha! It reminds me of someone else I know! BOy she has started young. Mike would do that to. Miss you!

Violet said...

Ha ha! That is so funny!

Emily said...

Oh Kelsey!