Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm still here

I was really anxious there for a bit to have the baby early (especially after a week of Braxton Hix) but I think I'm finally mellowed and remember that I'm always late so I have at least a week more to go (though those that voted for an earlier date are still trying to encourage me to have him this weekend - like I have much say in the whole process...)

I finally posted all the blog entries that I had drafts of. Normally I would set them all up to post every few days but some were ridiculously late that I just posted them back when they happened. So if you are curious (or you think you might be in some) then scroll back - the earliest was posted on Jun 15th (so you can stop there)

I do have more pictures that I haven't even bothered to download yet (I want to make sure my camera stays in the car so I have it when I go to the hospital...) So there will be more (out-of-date) pictures to look forward to this summer but until then go a head and look back and comment all you want on the past post - they're not all old - some are all new.

2 comments:

Kevin or Colleen said...

What a beautiful picture of you. I hope you frame this one... did you get this one professionally done... the background is amazing.... or is this just how beautiful California is in the summer :)

Love the pictures!!

Cate said...

When we were almost ready for the Baby Shower I made my sister, Rainey, run out back with me to snap a couple of pictures...