Monday, July 11, 2011

Adventures at Grandma's house

Jason had quite a few adventures at Grandma's house today...
It was a case of I-thought-mom-had-him-and-Mom-thought-I-had-him... until Collin found him asleep in the dog house (a favorite hangout of the orchard's rats - yuck!) I told Collin to take him straight to the bathtub (and told him you never move them until I get to take a picture!)
Then later, Collin was running on the treadmill. Jason was playing at the front of it, putting cars on that Collin had to jump over. Well, it happened so fast that I only caught a blur out the corner of my eye. I imagine it was like a cartoon, J reached too far over, got sucked onto the treadmill and shot out the other end - luckily Collin jumped over him as he flew by. He was scared and a little scraped up but not bad.
Then later still, I came outside and J was completely naked! Collin said he took off his diaper and said he needed to go, "Pee pee, potty." so I guess since they were outside Collin brought him over to a bush and was very impressed that J went pee all by himself...
Quite a day! I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

No comments: