Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Pioneer Day

Kelsey played some pioneer games
Kelsey, Micah, Avarie, Duncan & Simon
After a fabulous tri-tip dinner K played with her cousins.
K saw some kids rolling down the hill and tried it... It took her a while before she got the hang of it. Duncan was coaching her, "You have to be more vertical..." I'm sure she knew exactly what he meant.
The whole time they were trying to get her to give them hugs. She finally did when it was time to say goodbye. Duncan even got a kiss or two.

3 comments:

Midge said...

This template is a work on progress, sorry, I have another one I'm working on too.

Rainey said...

I'm so glad I have your blog to see what my kids are doing. Ha Ha!! Cute Pics! I was at the movies with Bradlee and Donavon during pioneer days. I'm glad you had fun.

Chuck and LeOra said...

I love your blog. I will try to get some more on mine in the morning. We have lots of pictures of Chad and Collin. They are back at the beach and have the camera. Keep up the good work. Showed the missionaries your Costa Rica DVD. They liked it but I didn't give them a copy. Collin is great. Love, Mom