Friday, July 18, 2008

What the girls have been up to while the boys are away...

We went to the park with Kelsey's buddies, Ethan and Isaac.
Kelsey decided to take a nap in my clean laundry... no wonder it takes me so long to get it all folded and put away...
Kelsey helped mom go to the cemetery and take pictures to upload onto findagrave.com ... ok, it's a strange hobby but I'm not the only one - most of the top contributors have submitted over 50,000 names! Way to go!
Kelsey attempted to put her shirt back on... she did ok but somehow when she was trying to put her arms it the shirt got turned upside-down and inside-out.
So, We're missing the boys but I know they're having fun. Kelsey and Collin have still been able to talk (yell) to each other on the phone every night so far which they've both enjoyed. I've enjoyed that it's only for a few minutes then all is quite and peaceful again ... everything has a silver lining, eh.

No comments: