Monday, July 7, 2008

Our Cousins

Gena, Thanks for sending me a clearer picture!
We met some new cousins this weekend. Ok, I met them but Chad hasn't seen them for over 30 years. Imagine our surprise to learn that Jim only lives about 15 minutes away from us! (Sorry about the blur - my I've been using Collin's camera and it gets dirty sometimes...)
Jim, Kayla, Gena & Chad.
Kissing cousins.
Alaina & Kelsey are first cousins but Collin was trying to figure out what Gena was to him (because, of course, he's fascinated with her). Is she his second cousin or first cousin once removed? He just decided that she was his oldest cousin - not counting her older brother, I guess, or any of my cousins... He loves having such a big family. Once on the beach he met these kids and introduced them to me as his cousins: Miguel, Keana & Kim (most of the kids he had played with up to that point were actually his cousins so he just assumed everyone else was too.)

No comments: