Tuesday, December 29, 2009

We're in Utah!

We had to come up to see the snow.
Chad, Collin and Kelsey drove up on Saturday/Sunday while Jason and I flew up on Monday. So Nice! they talked so much about how crazy the airports are but, especially traveling with a baby, it was no problem. I did the e-ticket with no luggage so I didn't have to check in. Then since I had the stroller I passed the 1/2 hour wait where the checked your ticket to go up the escalator - used the elevator and didn't have to wait at all. I did go i the 'family line' so there were only 3 families before me but I timed it (a habit from Disneyland) and the long line for everyone was almost exactly the same time... So it only took 1/2 hour to check in then I had 2 hours to wait for my flight. - no worries.
We'll be here for about a week then we'll all drive back (5 of us in a PT Cruiser - not looking forward to that :P I'll try to post some while I'm here but then I'll have to back track and do Christmas later since I left those pictures at home. (And the drama of Kelsey's haircut...)

2 comments:

Chuck and LeOra said...

Glad you got Collin shoveling the snow. I remember when our kids said they had never seen snow and I said that was because their mother had seen too much. We didn't play in it like they do now. Love your pictures. Mom

Debbie said...

I love Kelseys' hair cut...sooo cute!! ~Debbie Freitas
P.S. I'll miss having her in nursery!! :(