Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Celebrate Today! at Disneyland

We went to Disney land for Chad's Birthday - our favorite place!
We were determined to go on some new rides - can you believe I've never been on Peter Pan - at least not that I can remember... I think it's my new favorite!
We finally switched partners for Autopia and I let Kelsey drive :)
While Chad went to Space Mountain we went on Buzz Lightyear, twice (The park really emptied out at night, I think cuz it was cold and it was a school night - fine with me!)
Collin finally got a level 3!
Another first (and I know I didn't just forget this one...) we had dinner at the Blue Bayou by the Pirates of Carabean ride - very cool. Collin made friends with the women at the table next to us and one of them gave him one of her pins so when our check came with two pins he gave her one of those. Collin loves talking to strangers - and Disneyland is a great placve to do it!

We had "the guy" take our picture as we were leaving so you actually get to see me for once!

No comments: