Saturday, February 14, 2009

Reminiscences

Tonight I did something I haven't done for nearly 20 years... I went to a youth dance. I was having serious flashbacks. It was weird being a chaperon now - I was never one to stand around along the wall, I was always out dancing with Katrina, Lane or a dozen other friends.
I also thought I was doing pretty good, music-wise since I still listen to KROQ and everything but I rarely recognized the songs they played :)
I'm a terrible chaperon, though cuz I just don't really care... If I did stop someone from something it was more of a warning to stop before one of the real chaperons came by.
But otherwise it was really fun! I think it's going back from the old dances when I had fun no matter what I was going on... Next time I'll have to take Chad so I can sneak out and dance ever once in a while.

1 comment:

Midge said...

Wow that was alot of acid wash. Those dances were alot of fun, I'm lucky I had you to take me to all of them.