Friday, February 20, 2009

Disneyland

I'm getting behind in my Disneyland pictures... this is actually from our trip in January...
This picture reminds me of the Charlie's Angels Logo...
Kelsey had to wait in line for nearly an hour to see the princesses but she was still doing a happy dance at the thought of seeing them! We stood in a separate line to see the fairies and it was the same thing - happy dances the entire time!
Tinkerbell & Rosetta
Pocahontas
Mulan
Snow White
Princess Aurora (Collin was a good sport and met them all too)

Autopia, Collin Favorite.
He bought the snake in the morning and I told him I didn't want to have to carry it. He assured me that he would - and he did, around his neck all day long!
Our new ride today was the Monorail - we rode it out to the part then walked back to the tram... What a fun day!

4 comments:

Kevin or Colleen said...

You are amazing keeping up with this BLOG... i love knowing whats happening with you and your family... i feel like i am right there with your Family.


Disneyland sounds like soooo much fun.... next time!!!

Kevin.

Violet said...

I have been thinking about getting passes. Will you let me know how much they are. and how long it takes to get there from here.

sharonhat said...

Can you be my Mommy?

Davenport family said...

Where o where is Cinderella? :)! So Cute! I miss you guys!