Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kelseyisms

  • Today Kelsey asked Chad why her car window was sad? (It was raining)
  • When going potty she says she made a waterfall in the toilet.
  • She saw Grandma's hair dryer on the counter and asked me to "vacuum" her hair...
  • I asked her what her name was, she said, "I'm Kelsey. My brother's name is Collin, My mom's name is Cate, my dad's name is Chad, my grandma's name is ... gran...ma and my grandpa's name is GRANDPA!"
  • When she's cold she always complains she's "I cold freezing"
  • I was trying to rock K to sleep and told her to close her eye. She replied, "no, it's too hard to see with my eyes closed."
  • At church, during the prayer, Kelsey kept telling Chad, "Dad, Wake Up! Don't fall asleep!"

1 comment:

Linnae said...

Awww... that is cute!