Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kelsey's First Scripture/Prayer

Kelsey was learning her scripture with Collin's help. When Chad came back in Collin was gone and Kelsey was sitting with her arms folded and her head down. Chad asked her what she was doing and she said she was practising her prayer...
She looks so cute (and small) up there.They asked her if she was ready and she just gave them a thumbs up :) Chad helped her but she was too shy to say it but did give the prayer. I wasn't too surprised since she's only 3 and giving her first public speaking assignment... I was surprised when we came home and Chad was asking her to repeat the scripture and she could say it all by herself - I didn't know she actually had it memorized! Maybe next time she'll even say it out loud.

2 comments:

Matt and Tiana said...

WOW, I'm impressed. I love the dress too!

Cate said...

Thanks for the dress... Kelsey loved it!
"Oh, Mom, this is the most beautiful dress! Can I wear it to church every Sunday?!"