Monday, May 3, 2010

Collin's New Blog

For a while now Collin has been bugging me to set him up with his own blog... I've finally given in this weekend.
He picked out the name :)
He said he wanted to share it with everyone - then quickly corrected himself and said everyone in the family (which is still quite a few people)
He told me not to write this in his blog but it's ok if it's in mine - right???:
He said,"This way I can keep a diary but I won't be walking around with a diary under my arm and the bullies will tease me about it!"
I love that popular culture has finally had some good influence and Collin wants to keep a journal - like Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
If you logged on when we first set it up there was a cool dragon but it was too often covered up by the posts... Luckily we finally got back on thecutestblogontheblock.com (I don't know why it hadn't been working lately) and after much searching found the PERFECT one! Scouting Background! So you'll have to check it out. If you haven't had an invitation yet and you want to see what a 8 year old kid thinks is important enough to blog than let me know and I'll invite you along :)

1 comment:

Kevin or Colleen said...

Greetings...

I would love to follow him on his blog.... please send me an invite.

1st.lds@gmail.com


Kevin.