Thursday, May 27, 2010

Picture Time

While Sam was getting ready we took some time to take some pictures
Max looked so handsome we had to get his picture
I had fun finding interesting places to take the snapshot... this was actually taken in Sharon's bathroom :)
The girls looking so beautiful. Sharon made the twin's dresses and bought one for K to match the other little "flower girls"
My kids looked so beautiful by the columns
Kelsey loved her corsage but still picked some more
Jace was very good - passed around so that I could play gopher
Grandma & Grandpa looking good!
The cake. You can't even tell it's not real :)

Sharon, David & Sam posing for pictures. Sharon always gives me a hard time for taking so many pictures so I tried to hold back a bit (it helped too, knowing they had such a great photographer that will give them all his pictures)

After seeing all the shots and videos I got for her, Sharon has promised not to mock me anymore about being paparazzi.

No comments: