Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sam & Jordan's Wedding

We had the kids wait outside (they were supposed to stay in the visitors' center but...) Poor Kelsey was melting, "Mom, I want to snuggle you." I'm so glad mom got a picture with the photographer, she really admires his work. Last time she was in Arizona she bought his LDS books and movies. He doesn't normally do weddings but since he's a friend... I'll have to post some of his photos of them later and you'll definitely see what I mean
This is just Sam's side of the family.
There were a bunch of wedding that day so we had to hurry. Luckily Sam & Jordan had met with the photographer earlier and did their photo shoot (I'm just sad that we never did get a picture with all of the little flower girls.)
Kelsey and Chad... I but Sharon & David never thought their daughter would grow up so fast either...
Dad got a picture of the Temple President that performed the ceremony. He was another neighbor that grew up with Sam & Jordan's parents on the same street.
Sam & Jordan among the Millers.

No comments: