Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

I've been listening to too much talk radio lately... You all know the current issues that are being discussed now. It's unfortunate that, even from the president down, there seems to be little regard for America anymore. I could get up on my soapbox and write an essay but it comes down to this: I love America!

I love my country.

Along with that I love my Church that spends 3 hours singing patriotic songs and talking about, the discovery of America, our founding fathers, and those that dedicated their lives to insure our freedom.

1 comment:

Davenport family said...

Cate!
Wow! you make me tired from reading your blog. you guys have been up to a lot of stuff. I can't believe that Kelsey is Four! Whoa! What happened. Loved the update. Tell your kids hi for me. And yes, I miss you like crazy.