Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Beach Park

On another field trip we went to a new park between Embassy Suits and Shores right on the beach. (This picture is the smaller play structure...)
We loved the cool Sea Dragon
There was all kinds of fun gadgets to play with - these were sound cannons that amplify your voice...
There were different kinds of rotating equipment. This was like an perpetual motion rotation - once you get it going it just keeps going. Collin was on it when we first got there - he finally threw himself off (onto his head and neck) because it just kept going faster & faster (so watch your kids closely on this one)
This one wasn't as bad since you could reach the ground but they were really well balanced and you could spin till you got sick and could no longer stand up - every kids dream, eh
Chad met us during his lunch break. As we pulled up Collin saw him and ran out. Kelsey was stuck in her car seat as I drove around to find a parking spot. Kelsey was crying her heart out, "I need Daddy!" I know honey, we just need to park... "But Mommy, I need Daddy! I love him! He's my best friend! Mommy, he's my best friend!!
Chad hopes she still feels that way on her wedding day...


We had a fun day in the park - it was great to see Dd, and feel the ocean breeze cool us down for a bit...

2 comments:

Rainey said...

I love this park, you have to go with us sometime. Or give us good directions. Okay I hate to say it but it's hard to read your blog you might want to simplify your background. Love it but the words blend in too much!

Cate said...

I have a huge screen so for my computer I have more than enough room to see everything... but I have noticed on other computers it runns over... we'll see