Friday, October 17, 2008

Violet's Baby Shower

Normally my blog only features my kids... I just wanted to point out that I do have friends too :)
(Of course, I'm still not in any of the pictures myself...
Violet is expecting her first - a boy - in just a few weeks. So exciting.
Emily, Kim, Becky & Rachel
Alice, Maya, Tori & Azu

Normally, at church, my one social occasion, I would just hide out in the family history library... Now that I'm in young women's I actually get to interact with the girls and a lot of great women that I work with. It's been a lot of fun getting to know more people better - you're awesome!

1 comment:

Debra Stevenson Hager said...

Does Violet need any baby clothes? I just counted my size 0-3. I have 30 onsies & 11 sleepers all like new! I kept joking that I had enough onsies that I could put them on Carsten once, and then throw them away and I would never run out. It was pretty much true, he out grew 0-3 at 2 months.