Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Judges Choice

You may have remembered this video of Collin's. We entered it into the Reflection Art competition at his school and he won for his category and is moving up to the city competition - You're awesome!



I think instead of being a paleontologist Collin should make movies. He makes movies all the time - he even does news reports on dragon sighting! He is so clever so I had to share his latest that he did yesterday. It's about 7 minutes long but very informative :)

I didn't edit at all, just added some music - oh, yeah - I held the scenery... everything else was all Collin.

3 comments:

Debra Stevenson Hager said...

congratulations Collin, we love your movie. Maybe you'll be a famous paleontologist someday and can teach Carsten all about dinosaurs.

Davenport family said...

Way to GO Collin!!! So proud of you! Cate, you deserve a pat on the back to for the scenery and music. :)

sharonhat said...

I just saw the most awesome dinosaur thing at Costco. It was a dinosaur skeleton, about 3 feet tall. If I was your Mom, I would get it for you for Christmas!