Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Yesterday was a crazy busy day. We had Collin's school party, doctors appointment, pumpkin carving, G'pa over for dinner, and then Trick - or - Treating... Collin's best day ever (again)
Collin's snake pumpkin
Kelsey went with an old classic
I know they look like a super hero and Tinkerbell but they are both Power Rangers - the red & green one :) Collin loves Power Rangers - and Kelsey loves Collin...
I tried to take a picture of Kelsey without a "Lilypop" in her mouth but she was to fast to start another one... oh well, it's only once a year, eh.
I took them out with our friends (maybe I'll post some more pictures) for a couple of streets then traded with Chad. He took Collin & I took Kelsey (she needed more lilypops) Our neighborhood is pretty good - lots of houses close together... I think about trick-or-treating as a kid on our little street with the loooong driveways... and we only went on our street (I was jealous of my friends that went down to the suburbs and filled their pillowcases) On the plus side though, since there weren't many kids around some people gave out huge candy bars - so there was some compensation... I hope our kids have fun memories of the holidays...

2 comments:

Debra Stevenson Hager said...

Cute power rangers.

sharonhat said...

soooo cute! You know, that was weird that we only trick or treated on our street. Thats funny, why didn't we complain? Max was the only child trick or treating in our neigborhood. David and I went around with him. He felt like an only child. I love halloween!