Monday, December 15, 2008

Ballet Folklorico

Last week Ellie & Collin performed in their school's Ballet Folklorico (though not in the same group)
Look how cute... Kelsey did a ten minute pre-show dance for everyone - walking around the dance floor twirling her Costa Rica Skirt
Mariachi Collin
The costumes were fabulous! His teacher went down to Mexico this last summer to pick them up. They really did a great job. They're performing again this Wednesday morning at 9am if anyone missed it who wants to go...

7 comments:

Betsy said...

Totally Cute! Do you have any pics that I can have?
bmeyring@oxnardsd.org

Debra Stevenson Hager said...

I meant to go to the show last week, but of course I for got. How long can you have baby brain? Micah has a christmas around the world show wed morning also. Later, debbie

Davenport family said...

Wow Collin looks like a real spanish dancer.. Halloween costume for next year?
Check out lilypie or get widget to display Collins and Kelsey's age.

Midge said...

I was driving home last night and a Morrissey song came on 'everyday is like sunday' and it made me so happy, then I remembered you saying you always listened to Morrissey when you were prego. If you feel like sending me a christmas copy of some morrissey albums I wouldn't mind!

Chuck and LeOra said...

Ole, Ole, Collin es un charro guapo. Todas las senoritas querran bailar con el. Sera un rompecorazones en unos anos. Viva los mariachis.
Abuelito

Cate said...

-reply to Midge - nothing to do with Collin's performance--
They say Mozart is good for the baby's devolpment but it just stresses me when I'm pregnant - so it can't be good for the baby - right??
Do you want all Morrissey or some Smiths too?

Midge said...

I think I'm just feeling Morrissey, his early albums, Viva Hate and I can't remember but you know I'm sure. Yeah I don't think I can sit around listening to Mozart all day, sorry baby. Ike listed to Bright Eyes and the Killers and he's fine.