Sunday, December 21, 2008

Disneyland at Last

Kelsey's first trip to Disneyland....

When Kesley saw Pluto then Mickey & Minnie walking on Main Street she just went right up to them and held their hands to walk along with them.

She was so excited to see Mickey & Minnie - not scared at all

Collin was worried about driving himself but he did a really good job steering (I had to the gas - his legs aren't long enough yet)
Kelsey loved the tea cups and just laughed when it went so fast it threw her back in her seat... Collin was a bit more cautious
We loved the tikis and the birds
We stopped to watch Mary Poppins and her gang sing & dance in front of the castle... I thought the sight of my family watching was more fun to watch :)
In the French Quarter I got my favorite Disneyland souvenir - my smashed quarters of Jack's "Nightmare Before Christmas"
We went on the new Nemo ride. They told us they use the original submarines from the 20,000 Leagues ride
Chad finally started to bribe Collin into going onto the 'scarier' rides. This one is a lot less scarier than when I was a kid - remember when you had to go up an elevator before you even got on...
They had the castle all decorated for Christmas!
Chad's mom loved to tell the story that Matt pushed his stroller out of the park... So Chad wanted to make sure I took a picture of Kelsey pushing her stroller out of the park at midnight - and this was with no nap all day long - what a trouper!

No comments: