Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm Now On Facebook.com

I finally did it. I was at Jessica's tonight and mentioned I had registered but never did anything but that (can't even find my sign-in name) So she made me sit down at her (very fast) computer and register and look up people.
I had to search how to change my name from my married name to my single name - 'cos I just know there are millions of people I knew when I was single looking for me so I was able to add that too. (I was much more outgoing when I was younger)
I was able to find one of my old friends from BYU so it was time well spent... Any hints how I might be able to find people from my mission?
I'm amazed at how many people have already replied to my request to be my friend! I guess I'm not the only one sitting home at the computer on a Saturday night...
Still, can someone explain to me a little more about facebook. We look each other up - after that why go back?? Let me know - I'm so out of the loop on all the new stuff out (don't even get me started on Twittering!)

2 comments:

Papasilas said...

For your information I wasn't sitting at home on a Saturday night...I was sitting at work. Sigh. Great to catch up vicariously. You can see some family stuff for me at prairiedogrustlers.blogspot.com if you want to see what became of one of those no-account, leather jacket wearing, sisters of mercy listening hooligans you used to know.

Davenport family said...

yeah.. Blame it all on me!:)!!! ha ha! I hope you can find all those people!