Thursday, December 18, 2008

Whew! I'm glad that's done!

I just mailed off my Christmas cards after much trial and mishap (this really shouldn't be so hard!)
So, if you don't get yours in the next few days let me know 'cos I probably don't have your address and will need it (or it got lost in the mail and I'll, uh, have to mail it again :)
I'll post the picture in a few days but I'd hate for you to open it and say, "Oh, yeah - I already saw that" and throw it in the pile - it needs to be fresh & new - not just a blog reissue :) (yes, I'm weird, most of you know this already...)
I will warn you now though, that I did not write an end-of-the-year-sum-up letter. They're fun to read - or read between the lines... someone who has lost their job and are now homeless writes something like, "We now have much more free time than last year and our family is enjoying more time with nature in the great outdoors..."

No comments: