Tuesday, August 19, 2008

1st Day of School!

Today was the first day of first grade. Collin was really upbeat about going again...
Colin's all set with his dragon shirt and rain forest backpack.
He has Ms Beshid again this year.
Collin was supposed to draw a picture of himself at school... if you look close you can see the dragon, tiger and even the yin-yang sign from his shirt. It wasn't long, though, before he flipped the paper over and drew pictures of tropical birds.

As soon as I left my sad boy at school I went and did some good guilt relieving retail therapy... let's just say he'll have the best sack-lunches ever!

2 comments:

Rainey said...

Oh Collin looks so cute for his first day back. Doesn't it always make you a little sad that they are growing up and leaving you. I know I have issues but we also put so much effort into our kids!

Collin nice hair cut, you look so handsome.

Anonymous said...

Collin, when can you come and play? I really miss you, I haven't seen you for a while. Did you have fun in Costa Rica? --Micah