Friday, August 29, 2008

David & Sharon's New Blog


You'll notice a new entry on my blog list ... I would like to welcome my sister, Sharon, to the blog world :) She texted me today to check out her blog and my other sisters had already beat me to it. When I added her to my list I thought she would be at the top of the list but Marj still has the most recent blog posting... Sorry, Sharon, you'll have to be a lot faster if you want to make it to the top of my list when Marj is out there blogging away...

4 comments:

Chuck and LeOra said...

I just got on Sharon's blog. We haven't been home since we heard about it. We had over 10,000 ordinances at the temple this month and being the office you know we were busy. We didn't get home till 4 today. You are so smart. How do you get Sharon's blog and address on. You mom has lots to learn. Love you. Mom

Rainey said...

You need to add me even if my blog is blocked to the general public. I just feel left out! :) I now have to check everyones blog daily. It's become a rutein. Yeah I don't know how to spell.

Cate said...

Rainey - check out the last blog on the list... you've always been there it just won't let the titles of the post show...
Ya know I love ya!

sharonhat said...

I'm so new at blogging I don't even know what you guys are talking about! Scarey.