Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Collin's Pre-Birthday

Collin's early morning birthday present ( when I bought it (at the $.99 store - what a score) I didn't notice it was a birthday pet :)
Collin wanted a Pokemon birthday. I thought that would be easy-peasy but who knew Pokemon was so five minutes ago - there was no Pokemon party stuff anywhere! Luckily I had already planned out how I was going to make the cake - the benefits of insomnia...
We played a few games with the friends.
Collin loved all his presents - thanks!
Eric was awesome and hosted movie night again. Here we are in a drought but of course it had to rain today so I wasn't sure if we could do it. Though it cleared up we were still concerned for another shower on the equipment. Eric solved this problem - he set up the movie in his garage (the screen is so big it just barely fit!) Not many people came - probably due to the rain (and the lack of notice by prego-mom) but we'll have more movie nights on Friday and Saturday - just ask or let me know if you want me to contact you when we do it...

No comments: