Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm Pregnant

No, this isn't the big announcement - though it's a bit less subtle than the video... This just my all consuming excuse for most everything. Why I miss activities, cook less dinners for the family, do fewer dishes, take more naps, and blog less...

I have actually gone to my mom's house to use her computer to upload my pictures so all but the most recent are just sitting in my drafted posts box, just waiting for me to get around to adding captions and post them.

So, it things seem strangely out of order - Cinco de Mayo on the 25th, Kelsey's birthday party in June (or July by the time I get to it) just roll with it and since you weren't there it's not going to matter too much that everything is at least 2 months behind - just accept that it seems like Collin is going on a lot of field trips during the summer. Most people would just skip it if it was so far out of sync but sine I do this more for my own journaling and scrapbooking you just have to bear with me - sorry.

Someday I might actually get around to blogging about actually being pregnant - but what fun is that. So you may get a glimpse of belly every once in a while but for the most part I'll still focus more on the kids - they're cuter and I take more pictures of them than they do of me...

(This is a picture Kelsey took of me at the end of April)

1 comment:

Kevin or Colleen said...

Congrats!!

I'm with you on the posting thing... for me ... since i am 1500miles away from you.... I love seeing your updates when ever you post them.

but I would love to see some more of you in the PHOTOs! At least one a year :)


Kevin
Love this picture.