Monday, June 15, 2009

The Last Time, Really

Ok, I know last week I was wondering if I would be able to make it to Disneyland for Collin's birthday and now here I am at Disneyland one more time to see the night shows that just started this week...
Chad & Kelsey waiting in line... which were much longer than I'm used to - can't wait for fall when all those pesky tourists go back home and leave the park to us locals :)We took turns waiting in line and going for walk-aboutsWe let Kelsey dance by the castle then we let Betsy & Collin ride Small World while we still waited for Nemo
Chad & Kelsey at Buzz Lightyear
Betsy & Collin
Shoot 'em up!
Chad & Kelsey defendin gthe universe
Collin & Kelsey entertained themselves while we waited for the new fireworks show by fighting wiht the worlds smallest light sabers (tiney glowsticks)




The anticipation is killing me!
Our family on the old fire truck
My family and me at 7 months pregnant

It was really fun having Betsy come with us this time... Though I know she was going to be tired the next day at work...

No comments: