Friday, June 12, 2009

Our Days at Disneyland are Numbered...

We're running out of time - both because we hit block out days in the summer and because I'm getting less and less able to make it with the pregnancy thing
See - I do get in pictures every once in a while. We waited in line twice to see all the characters - Pooh Corner is so far from the rest of the rides that I didn't want to have to come back again :)
For our something-new we went to Tom Sawyer's Island (which has since been changed to Pirates' Lair- since that's more popular than Tom Sawyer - who?)
They had fun running around - I just tried to keep up -whew!
Luckily they stayed at the tree house for a while and just went up and down over and over while I sat and watched
They only got in trouble once for disappearing on me - I put them in a time out - for the amount of time it took me to find them :) (Kelsey doesn't like to be in trouble - good thing she's not very often)


Collin decided he wanted to go see the Jedi Academy - but instead of choosing him they choose the cute little girl about 10 kids down from him... they were asking how old she was - I tried to yell out that she was 3 but since they didn't see me she told them she was 4 (notice all the knots in her robe to make it small enough)
she had a great time though she wasn't as fast as some of the others
Darth Maul came out and did a cool show which I taped...
...when he was done he walked up to me and stared me down. I told him to please be nice to the little girl in the green dress - he just sneered at me. (Collin was hiding behind me the whole time)
Kelsey was the last one to fight against Darth Vader. Collin and I were taking bets to see if she would do it or if she would run scared. As you can see she wasn't scared at all
You'll have to watch the video - hopefully it's clear enough. It's a little wobbly at times cuz I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes - I'm so proud!

Kelsey was so proud of her Jedi diploma!

Kelsey told us what she did to Darth Vader - I went whuf - whuf!
The proud (and envious) big brother
On every ride Kelsey shows how brave she is by raising her arms and whoo whooing. Here we are on the Casey Jr. Train :)

1 comment:

Debra Stevenson Hager said...

Kelsey was way cute and brave. Way to go.