Monday, June 15, 2009

World Party

I don't know where the captions went... I'll try to remember
Here's the banner I made for Collin's game. I got complements on my art work... Actually, I'm a terrible artist but I know computers. I printed out the words and found some fish clip art. Then I used graphite paper and copied it onto the burlap - then I painted it. It only took me about 10 hours. (All I know is I hope they use it again next year!) I think it turned out pretty well.
Dad and Collin ring the bell!
Kelsey and Kayley had fun dancing to the music the jugglers performed to.
Collin and his dance partner - can you believe this is finally their final performance
They performed 3 different dances this time
Everyone's favorite part - they love seeing boys and girls overcome the coodie-factor and dance together

No comments: