Friday, July 17, 2009

Jacob's Birthday

Collin wanted to help me write the captions for our neighbors birthday...
"I was looking at the snake while Josh was holding it. It feels weird. It feels like the scales would pop off in two seconds."
"Bearded Dragons feel a little weird and a little spiky. I've always wanted one for a pet. Then me and Aidan can swat fllies and feed them to him.""This trarantula was HUGE! And it was in a little cage with a bunch of newspaper - I guess he was reading it."
"Josh was lifting up the pinata on Kelsey - it was sad... but it was fun...
Luckily he never did it to me. I was wacking it so hard that it blew open! I got the most candy!!"
"Kelsey is holding a little bit of candy in her hand - but she ate all of it."
"Having fun in the sun... is not that great becasue you get sunburned"
"Darla is finally being nice to me, and Kelsey as well"

No comments: