Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Napping

I've been enjoying spending time at my mom's house this summer- the kids stay busy, I scrapbook, and I don't have to worry about neighbor kids invading or kidnapping my kids... The only problem is that Kelsey rarely takes a nap there...
The one time she did take a nap was when she must have finally got tired of jumping on the trampoline... This is how I found her
I had to take an extra picture of all the twigs that fell on her to show how long she was out there :)
Now when I tell her she needs to lay down in grandma's bed to rest she always tells me, "No, I'm going to take a nap on the trampoline." So far it hasn't happened again but she keeps trying to use that one.

2 comments:

Kim said...

That is too cute. Good thing you had your camera handy so you could get a picture of her! :o)

Cate said...

I pretty much always have my camera - I'm quite addicted!