Thursday, September 18, 2008

Goodbye FHC, Hello YW/PP




In case you haven't heard yet, I have a new calling... I know, I know, normally once you are in Family History it's for life, like the GAs, but sometimes there is a reprieve...

As you may guess from the (copyrighted from lds.org) pictures I am the new Personal Progress Police (I think the correct term is Advisor - but I like to keep with the alliteration :P )

I'm excited to work with these girls - many I know from when I was primary secretary - man, it didn't seem that long ago!

Don't worry (as I'm sure you all are) I still plan on helping in the Family History Center for Sunday School and whenever you have problems/questions about your genealogy. If fact I am almost ready to launch my blog for the new.familysearch.org lessons I've created... But then I always said genealogy wasn't so much a calling as it is an obsession...

It's a little tricky since I haven't actually been in Young Women's since I was a Young Woman - many, many years ago... The program has changed somewhat since then and I'm trying to learn quickly so I can figure out what I'm doing (Kayla-any suggestions are welcome...) We have an Evening of Excellence for next month that I'm trying to make a movie for (so if any of my girls are reading this don't forget to send me pictures!!!) After that it should quiet down a bit - I hope.

1 comment:

Violet said...

We are so lucky to have you!!!!!!! Welcome to the party! Cute blog by the way.