Friday, September 5, 2008

Sipping Soda Thru a Straw

I need your help - I know there was an old song about sipping ... la la la . As I'm writing this a little more is coming to me about sipping cider - Anyway I need the lyrics of any random song/poem so when I scrapbook this I will have the right quote I'm think of but cannot recall.
This was a great photo shoot cuz they didn't move the entire time. I could move their hair out of the way and take as many pictures as I wanted and they just kept drinking (and blowing milk bubbles)
I love this picture cuz I noticed they were holding hands but I still wanted to get the sipping in too.

5 comments:

Debra Stevenson Hager said...

the song is a repeat song we sing a girl's camp! it goes...

the cutest boy
i ever saw
was sippin ci
der trough a straw

i asked him if
hed show me how
to sip that cider tough a straw

first cheek to cheek
then jaw to jaw
we siped the cider trough a straw

and now and then
that straw would slip
and wed sip cider lip to lip

that's how i got
a mother-in-law
and 49 kids to call me ma

the moral of
the story is
dont sip cider
drink ROOTBEER!

this is my all time favorite camp song. and that pic is so cute!-Bradlee

Cate said...

Thanks Bradlee... was there another 1950's song about a soda shop or anything???

Lanners said...

I learned a different ending...

The moral of
this fairy tale
Is to sip ci-
der from a pail.

Lanners said...

I learned a different ending...

The moral of
this fairy tale
Is to sip ci-
der from a pail.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!