Thursday, September 18, 2008

Welcome Ari

We've been so excited waiting for baby Ari to come... We had a false alarm Sunday morning when Jessica called me at 3am to come over so she & Mike could go to the hospital but they were back by 5:30... She was finally born yesterday morning - and thanks to grandma coming to visit, I didn't get another early morning call.

Kelsey and I went to go see Ari in the hospital today. Kelsey was so excited she told everyone in the hospital that she was going to see her baby sister!
IZ was K's best friend, then when we babysat Lilly & IZ Collin wrote in class that he had been playing with his cousins... now Ari is K's sister... if Jessica has another baby he or she will probably be my kids' twin :)
Collin had to draw a picture for Ari. We are excited to have such good friends and hope she'll be able to come home from the hospital soon.

1 comment:

Cate said...

My visit was quick but now that I've taken the time to look at this picture a bit more I think Ari look ALOT like Mike & Lilly. I didn't notice it as much at first - maybe when I get to see her in the flesh more it won't be as obvious but from this picture she definatly takes after her dad.