Saturday, September 27, 2008

We Walked With Dinosaurs!


Ok, we didn't actually 'walk' with dinosaurs - we sat up really high and watched the dinos walk... but it was really fun.Collin was only nervous a little bit before it started but then I told him that we were so high up they would look really small - and if he got scared he could look at them between his finger & thumb and "squash them!" That made him laugh and he was happier.
I just missed the perfect shot - when Kelsey got scared she would cover her mouth - and Collin would plug his ears. If I could get Chad to cover his eyes we would have had the perfect reenactment of the 3 wise monkeys.
We borrowed Kelsey's friend, IZ's shirt so they could match (as a mini tribute to Chad's mom, Linda, who always dressed her kids in matching outfits :)


I got some good pictures (whoops - uh, no I didn't because we weren't allowed to take pictures) but I went on-line and got some clearer ones so you could see some of the dinos.
Collin, of course, had a blast! He was telling everyone about it... Unfortunately the only people he met that he could tell about it were the other people leaving the show... I just laughed and told them, "Just in case you missed that part..."
I'm sure you'll hear all about it!

No comments: