Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Landscaper or Psychopath??

Have you seen this man lurking in your back alley?? I sure have. Now I know why our homeowner dues are so high... This landscaping worker (not sure the PC Term for the gardener here) has been in my back alley - usually with in a house or two of mine - everyday for the past 2 weeks. I was starting to feel like I was being stalked when he was in the empty house across the street for 8 hours straight yesterday!
So I did something I've never done before - I called and complained! I figured at least it was poor management to have someone trimming trees he did two weeks ago and pulling each yellow leaf off the jasmine by hand... at worst I was getting the creeps having this guy (and it was always the same one) outside my window most days!
So the guy from the office called back and confirmed that someone should be back in the alley only once a month for landscaping maintenance (Did I mention that it's just my alley- not even the front greenery) and he would call the supervisor to see what was up.
Ironically he was back the next morning when I was taking Collin to school (I peaked out the upstairs window and took this picture - so stealth, I know) but at least he was gone by the time I picked him up from school.
So make sure to check out my alley the next time you come to visit - it's the most immaculate alley in town!

No comments: